Ice climbers have been counting on BD screws for years. They've undergone some tweakage over time for fast placements and quick change-overs. The shaft is turbo tapered, and teeth are deep to offer a quick, solid bite.
- Made of chromoly steel with stainless steel hangers that are light, won't rust, and help prevent melt out on sunny routes
- Tooth geometry is designed to bite easily.
- Large crank knob for a fast placements and uninterrupted 360-degree motion.
- Second clip-in point makes swapping positions at belays more efficient.
- CE certified.
- Available in 10, 13, 16, 19, and 22cm lengths, colour coded for quick indexing.
|Ideal for||Snow and ice climbing|
|Screw material||Chromoly steel|
|Hanger material||Stainless steel|
|Lengths||10, 13, 16, 19, 22cm|