The Phantom was designed for the technical climber who needs equal sensitivity and power from their climbing shoe. The vegan synthetic upper built on an aggressively profiled last will ensure your foot is always in a power position and that the shoe will not stretch too much over time. The Phantom features two midsoles that act in unison. The first midsole is the avt (abridged variable thickness) midsole, which is an abridged variable thickness plastic midsole that is thicker in the forefoot and thins out to the edges of your toes to provide power and sensitivity. The avt midsole is cut out under your big toe which increases sensitivity and helps find those delicate foot placements. the second midsole is the tps+ (tension power system plus) which is a rubber midsole that is tensioned and bonded under your toes to always keep a little downturn in the shoe, even after it is broken in, and also tensioned through the arch of your foot to eliminate dead space and provide a snug fit. the dark spine-sensitive heel midsole provides enough rigidity to help drive power through your foot to the toebox while remaining sensitive enough to feel small features.
- DARK SPINE S - For structure and sensitivity.
- AVT PLASTIC MIDSOLE - For sensitivity and support.
- TRAX® SAS - Best friction plus maximum durability.
- COMPRESSION CLOSURE SYSTEM (CCS) - 6-point single-pull closure for superb fit.
- MOLDED VTR - Our Variable Thickness Rand (VTR) system puts thinner rand rubber in areas to reduce pressure points and hot spots around the foot as well as thicker rubber for increased longevity in the high wear zones near the toe for durability and performance.
- TPS+ RUBBER MIDSOLE - For downturned toe and arch structure.
- Closure: Straps
- Gender: Unisex
- Materials: Synthetic
- Midsole: MX-P: 1.6mm, AVT & TPS RUBBER
- Outsole: 4.2mm TRAX® SAS