Cyborg Stainless Steel Pro by Black Diamond
Modular crampons to take on steep waterfall ice and hard mixed lines. The design is burly, but still sensitive enough to permit some delicate footwork. The front points are chromoly, but the body is stainless steel, a dense, more durable material that prevents rust. Moreover, it’s lighter, and the smooth, shiny surface helps reduce snow balling.
- Hooded, vertically-oriented front points are chromoly steel and can be configured in three modes. (Same points as previous models.)
- Front points and aggressive secondary points are redesigned for better bite on tough terrain.
- 3-D forming wraps the rail in three directions to increase the stiffness of the frame.
- Low-profile, micro-adjusting heel lever lets you dial in the fit.
- Dual-density plastic antibot plates included.
- For use with technical boots with toe and heel welts.
- One size fits 36-46 boots (Euro sizes).
|Ideal for||Ice climbing|