Free-climbing technical shoes for cracks, big-walls and Yosemite-scale outings. Tommy Caldwell and Alex Honnold got together to improve this big-wall classic, with a new single piece rand for added durability and thinner webbing in the lacing harness for more comfort while jamming. The mid-height cut protects your ankles and strategically placed foam helps make long splitters endurable if not comfortable.
- Eco leather upper provides protection and durability when jamming.
- Updated single-piece rand is less likely to delaminate.
- Padded airmesh tongues for comfort and breathability.
- P3 tensioning system directs power over the toes and forefoot.
- 1.1mm Laspoflex midsole for stiffness and power when edging.
- Vibram® XS Edge™ rubber outsole performs well on small edges.
- La Sportiva suggests downsizing 1-1.5 sizes (performance fit) or 0.5-1 sizes (comfort fit) from your street shoe size.
|4mm Vibram XS Edge