Lightweight, super sensitive and ridiculously aggressive for your next project. Purpose-built for sending steep technical boulders and overhanging lines, the Drago does without a traditional midsole for a truly locked-in fit.
- Non-stretchy microsuede for a consistent fit over time
- Long narrow PCB (Power Connection Band) strap runs from the toe to heel and provides a "sucked in" fit at the arch
- Rubber-wrapped forefoot is ideal for technical toe hooks and scumming
- Aggressive downturned design is ideal for steep routes
- Dual pull-loops at the heel
- Vibram® XS Grip 2 rubber provides exceptional friction and outstanding sensitivity
- Members typically downsize 1-1.5 sizes (performance fit) or 0.5-1 sizes (comfort fit) from their street shoe size.
Weight 400g (Yellow 40) Ideal for
- Sport and toprope climbing
- Indoor climbing
Aggressive High Soft Closure
Outsoles 3.5mm Vibram XS Grip 2 Lined No Made in Italy