The Nepal Evo GTX is the trusted, classic mountaineering boot that merges traditional construction with modern materials and an updated aesthetic. They provide a classic fit and proven performance for mountaineers needing a warm and technical boot. With a comfort Gore-Tex® membrane, innovative 3D ankle flex and a removable and adjustable tongue, they can be fine-tuned to affectively tackle all mountaineering, mixed and ice climbing missions.
- 3.2mm silicone-impregnated Idro-Perwanger leather upper with highly abrasion-resistant fabric and sticky rubber rands.
- GORE-TEX insulated comfort membrane for waterproof-breathable protection.
- Flexible ankle system provides ample lateral support, yet is forgiving enough to allow challenging crampon placements.
- Elastic snow gaiter helps keep snow and spindrift outside.
- 9mm thermal insoles minimize cold conduction.
- Tapered and graded polyurethane midsole feels lively underfoot while still providing superb stiffness with crampons on steep ice.
- Shock-absorbing PU inserts under the heel and the ball of the foot.
- Vibram® Matterhorn outsole has IBS (Impact Brake System), designed to soften impact on hard ground and improve overall traction.
|Ideal for||Snow and ice climbing|
|Removable inner boot||No|