The Nepal Cube GTX is a warm and technical mountaineering boot designed to provide a lightweight yet robust boot to tackle big peaks, mixed terrain, glacier travel and vertical ice. Offering features like the carbon tech honeycomb insole, an insulated comfort Gore-Tex® membrane and a removable and adjustable tongue, the Nepal Cubes provides a secure and precise fit to optimize your objective.
- 3.2mm silicone-impregnated Idro-Perwanger leather upper with highly abrasion-resistant fabric and air-injected rubber rands.
- Board-lasted construction creates a stable, solid platform.
- Lined with a GORE-TEX® insulated comfort membrane for warm, waterproof-breathable protection.
- 3-D flex ankle and removable adjustable variable fit tongue for mobility and fit.
- Insole is Carbon Tech honeycomb that offers reliable stiffness with 4mm EVA foam for warmth and vibration dampening.
- Midsole uses 3mm polyurethane, graded for crampon attachment.
- Re-soleable Vibram® Matterhorn rubber outsole with Impact Brake System.
|Snow and ice climbing
|Removable inner boot