LePirate glasses are to date the most affordable way to get a pair of high-quality belay glasses. The simple design and highly efficient sales and distribution process have allowed us to offer you an unbeatable price.--
The glasses are:
- Light: They only weight 45 grams, an important factor in multipitch climbing.
- Thin: A smaller frame allows for better peripheral vision.
- Elastic: The frame recovers its shape when bent, making them more resistant.
- Cheap: Since they are sold directly from the source, you save money.
All the glasses are delivered with a set of:
- case with a carabiner. Carry them on your harness
- 2.0 represents the slightly older model
- 3.1 represents the newest model
The 3rd Edition of Le Pirate Belay Glasses. Improved durability and high vertical viewing angle.
- Robust: The frame is now stronger, hinge full in metal and prims are now embraced by small sidewalls.
- Light: Its weight of 44 grams makes them comfortable and easy to transport in multipich climbs too.
- Vertical vision: The frame keeps the angle of vision. Your head will remain in a relaxed position even when your partner is in love with overhangs.
- Vision of your environment: You can see well what happens around you and not only what the climber does.