With a form combining aspects of both curved and flat designs, Arai has been created to offer high performance in prolonged use or long training days both on and off the rock and indoors, providing an extraordinary compromise between precision and comfort.
Designed to improve your climbing
The angle of the toe-box is slightly more accentuated than the rest of the sole, enabling you to gain better traction on all kinds of difficult footholds. Also featuring a four layer midsole, which facilitates maximum transmission of force to the toes. Its breathable and elasticated tongue together with its Velcro closure provide an easy and quick fit.
Arai is the perfect rock shoe to help you improve your footwork and increase your connection with the rock.
- Maximum comfort but with many of the characteristics of a high performance shoe.
- Very adaptable to various width of feet.
- Wide opening bellows tongue for ease of putting on and removing.
- Rubber reinforced toe-box for increased abrasion resistance and superior edging capabilities.
- Four micro-layer insole for perfect distribution of force.