Approach, hiking, scrambling – these supportive, mega-grippy shoes are built to perform on rock and dirt. Sticky rubber soles give you traction on granite, and the durable leather handles scuffs, bumps and knocks along the trail. The wide forefoot gives your toes breathing room for long days.
- Uppers are sturdy leather for abrasion resistance
- 1.5mm polyurethane TechLite rand for protection
- Side cut-outs on the rand where the shoe flexes, to prevent it from pulling away from the upper
- Lined with non-slip mesh
- Midsoles provide torsional rigidity and support while still providing cushioning
- Vibram® Mega-Grip Traverse-Lite soles give traction in every direction
|Weight||600g (Carbon/Aqua 38)|