Increase your grip strength with Lattice's new Quad Block. Featuring 4 comfortable pinch sizes that have been specifically designed for reliable testing and training. The updated design now engages the key forearm and hand flexor muscles used when climbing. Develop a comprehensive and balanced grip system for improved performance on all holds.
Our Quad Pinch Block also features a 30mm pick up edge. Great for beginners or for rehab on injured fingers with a progressive load, whilst experienced climbers can use it as part of an effective no-hang finger flexor training set-up.
The new anodised aluminium finish provides consistent surface friction for accurate results that is even kinder to skin! Test your pinch and crimp strength using Lattice's free My Pinch assessment (instructions included) to find out whether you’re strong or weak for your climbing grade.
Warning: Finger strength training can cause injury! Please warm up thoroughly before any training and avoid when fatigued or injured. Under 18’s, or anyone who is not competent or experienced in using this product must seek professional guidance before use.
- Unlimited access to a free assessment and accompanying report to identify your strengths and weaknesses.
- Anodised aluminum finish.
- Mechanical depth stops make it intuitive to consistently test and train.
- Large radius edge is ergonomic and kind to the skin.
- Positive grips have been used to reduce reliance on surface friction and standardise results.
- Four key pinch grips for targeted training.
- Weight: 0.75kg
- Dimensions: (13cm x 12cm x 11cm)