Ultralight and low-profile, the Vapor Helmet gives you some welcome ventilation and a comfortable fit. The lightness and generous ventilation make it a great cragging lid, proving helmets aren't just for multi-pitch trad climbs and big alpine faces.
- BD engineered a sheet of Kevlar and a series of carbon rods between the EPS foam layer and the polycarbonate shell. Sound protection and respectable lightness.
- Geometric, open-air design provides airflow.
- Ratchet adjuster with moulded push buttons.
- Suspension fits inside the helmet for storage in your pack or haul bag.
- Removable headlamp clips secure a light on pre-dawn starts or when rapping after dark.
|Ideal for||Rock climbing|
|Fit system||Adjustable suspension system|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|