The Edelrid Bulletproof is a lightweight, high-performance quickdraw designed to last longer and take more abuse than ordinary sport draws. As well as featuring an ergonomic design and keylock closure system for smoother and easier clipping, the Edelrid Bulletproof Set features a stronger steel-insert on the bottom 'biner to prevent premature wear. This steel insert sits where the rope comes into contact with the bottom 'biner (when climbing below the anchor, taking falls, and when lowering the lead climber) and is much more resistant to wear than standard 'biner construction material. Its H-Shape construction also sheds weight without compromising strength, to provide as light a sport climbing quickdraw as possible.
Sport climbing, especially repeated working of a route, puts a lot of strain on a singular quickdraw for an extended amount of time. The Edelrid Bulletproof Set has the lightweight, easy handling, and smooth clipping of a sport climbing quickdraw, but with a focus on resistance to rope-wear to prevent it becoming quickly worn after high rope abuse.
|WEIGHT||(18 cm) 124 g|
|MAJOR AXIS STRENGTH||24 kN|
|MINOR AXIS STRENGTH||8 kN|
|OPEN GATE STRENGTH||8 kN|
FULL FEATURES LIST
• Keylock closure systems to prevent snagging when clipping/unclipping
• Steel insert in lower carabiner, placed where the rope contacts the carabiner, prevents premature wear from falls/lowering
• H-Shape construction ensures best possible use of materials at minimum weight
• 15/22mm narrow/wide polyamide quickdraw strength is high-strength
• Antitwist fixing to hold lower carabiner in place for easier clipping and to avoid incorrect loading
• Bottom 'biner has an ergonomic design to better handling and smoother clipping