This highly technical tool excels on steep ice while still maintaining mixed performance for winter adventures in the mountains. The Reactor's open pick angle allows for a natural and easy swing, and the Natural Ice pick is thinner to displace less ice so you feel more comfortable with your placements. The offset grip comes with different inserts to fit all sizes of hands.
- Open pick angle for better swinging.
- Modular stainless steel head uses a 2-screw design to easily accept adze or hammer (sold separately).
- Extruded aluminum shaft keeps weight down without sacrificing strength.
- Co-moulded rubber grip can adjust to fit all hand sizes.
- Comes with BD's Natural Ice Pick for ice penetration and pick placement.
|Ideal for||Ice climbing|
|Strength||T-rated shaft + B-rated pick|