Asymmetrical aluminum carabiner
The asymmetrical aluminum Am'D carabiner has a D shape particularly suited for connection to diverse equipment such as descenders or positioning lanyards. Its fluid interior design and Keylock system facilitate manipulations.
- D shape is particularly suited for connection to equipment such as descenders or positioning lanyards. It can be connected to the CAPTIV bar to favor positioning of the carabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device.
- Facilitates manipulations:
- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- H profile:
- ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
- TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 362, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use