Designed for futuristic, extremely technical routes. This super-sensitive shoe translates the rock texture under your feet to the instinctive centre of your climbing brain. A no-edge sole keeps your foot close to the rock for solid edging on micro-holds. Unlined uppers won't stretch and pooch out over time. Overall, the Futura feels thin, sensitive and ready to tackle vexing problems.
- Upper is synthetic with leather inserts, unlined for a glove-like fit and sensitive feel.
- Fast lacing system and hook-and-loop closures allow you to dial in a snug, precise fit.
- No-edge design offers maximum edging power right out of the box.
- Downward curved profile drives power to the toes.
- Sole is 3mm Vibram® XS Grip2.
- La Sportiva suggests downsizing 1-1.5 sizes (performance fit) or 0.5-1 sizes (comfort fit) from your street shoe size.