An ultralight and comfortable option for sport or alpine climbing. It's tricked out with a host of thoughtful features and uses Fuseframe construction to produce a very slim, clean, lightweight design. Bias webbing on the waist and legs plus Dyneema tie-in points are designed to resist wear and provide seasons of use.
- Fuseframe construction distributes weight over the structure and minimizes pressure points.
- Fused fabric and foam layers have no crossing seams to create friction zones.
- DoubleBack aluminum HD buckle has a slim, rounded design that offers good grip and fluid glide on the waist webbing.
- Fitted elastic leg loops offer freedom of movement.
- Rear haul loop can also be used to attach a chalk bag.
- 4 equipment loops: rigid in front for quick and easy access to equipment and flexible in the rear to avoid creating pressure points with a backpack.
- 2 integrated Caritool tool holder slots.
- Reinforced tie-in points.
|Leg loop size
|Ice clipper slots
|Adjustable leg loops