Constructed from a single piece of thin Italian suede, the G7 HAND JAM moulds to your hands forming a perfect fit and provides an uncompromised balance between protection, breathability, friction, and warmth.
The G7 HAND JAM is for all-day wear, it provides protection when jamming and offwidthing, and is unobtrusive when face climbing or mixing free with aid.
- A day of alpine climbing is long and likely involves both crack and face climbing. The G7 HAND JAM is patterned to be fitted on your hand when jamming yet relaxed when face climbing and at belays – staying comfortable at all times so you can keep them on all day.
- By forgoing rubber, the G7 HAND JAM is breathable and low-profile, keeping thin hands — thin hands.
- The wide strap sits comfortably below the crease on your wrist — allowing movement, distributing the load, and providing protection for deeper jams.
- Made from a single piece of leather, the suede strikes the ideal balance between breathability and warmth. Allowing the G7 HAND JAM to work on cold alpine climbs through hot days in the Creek.
- Like a pair of climbing shoes, the leather will stretch and mould to your hand — becoming uniquely yours.
- Material: Leather, Nylon lining
- Thickness: 1.1 mm
- Weight: 46 g (size M)