A versatile cord for multi-pitch adventuring or ice missions. 9.4 hits that sweet spot of light enough for hard redpoints, but substantial enough to spend time working your project.
- Dry treatment on both sheath and core protects against water and dirt.
- Sheath has a 2x2 weave to withdstand everyday use.
- Comfortable handling that knots easily and feeds smoothly.
- Meets UIAA standard water-repellent test, meaning this rope is fast-drying, absorbs virtually no water and resists freezing.
- Large middle mark is convenient when rigging rappels and belaying for long routes.
|Type||Single (‹ 9.6mm)|
|Dry (UIAA certified)|
|Halfway pattern change||No|
|Made in||Czech Republic|