When Tenaya conceived the new Mastia Tenaya they not only to create an aggressively curved shoe that delivered maximum power for standing on tiny holds, but also one which provided unrivalled responsiveness in all situations. More powerful, more responsive, this is the essence of the Mastia and one which required us to focus on every aspect of the process, designing and redesigning each element until Tenaya achieved the perfect balance.
- Super sticky rubber covers the upper part of the toe-box and instep, providing both increased protection against abrasion.
- Lightweight and breathable bellows tongue that protects direct contact of the elastic of the instep with the foot.
- Two-part sole increases capacity to adapt to the form of the rock.
- Glove-like fit.
- Precision fit and design holds the arch and heel of the foot snugly and securely.
- Its design and applied technology contribute to release pressure from the toes for a greater climbing shoe control.
Built To Perform
- Its curved form and split sole, combined with our cutting edge SXR Dynamics and RBRX technologies, contribute to a more intuitive, more efficient climbing style. The Mastia is as equally at home on hard boulder problems as it is on vertical and overhanging sport routes.
Vertical and overhanging routes. Bouldering.
Double midsole GI 1.8 y TST 150
Vibram XS Grip 3.5 mm
2D multi-layer Stretchtex